A list of my projects which are done for learning and practicing in free time.
Last update: 2022-04-26
Table of Content
I have published some of my personal projects on my GitHub at vuquangtrong. If you are interested, feel free to ask me for more details. Any feedback or comment is welcomed.
- Lidar Mapping (PoC)
- This is a personal project aiming to make a high precision Lidar Mapping system using GNSS and IMU. It is good for me to learn to design and implement an embedded system in a new area.
- VA-Camera at vacamera
- This is a small project that uses Accord framework and FFmpeg engine to record video streams from 2 cameras and write combined videos with some overlay text to
mp4files. Because the application runs in a very low performance machine, I’ve had to add some optimizations on the image buffer.
- Tiva C TM4C123G Launchpad at tiva-c
- I practiced on ARM Cortex-M4F which was the first ARM core I learned. That repo contains my self-learning projects, including Bring Up, Sensors, LCD, Bootloader and Firmware Update.
- SMS Web Hub at smswebhub
- This project uses a mobile phone to process commands from a website on the internet (e.g. hosted on a VPS) via
websocket, include sending SMS, checking balance, calling a phone number, and forwarding messages.
- Other Proof of Concept (PoC) projects at PoC
- This repo has prototypes for freelance projects I have done. As their source code are not allowed to be published by contracts, I just show some demonstrations with a few features somehow related to the projects.